Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Rollercoaster

From March to the last week in June, I felt like I was on a rollercoaster going up the hill. Click...click...click...click. I felt like at JHOP I was sitting on the hill temporarily... and as soon as I got home, we were off on the rollercoaster ride. Everything is happening very quickly. I barely have time to stop and look around, much less write a blog about it. But it is good. We are not overwhelmed. I don't have time to be overwhelmed. :)

There is still a little insulation to be put in but the majority is done. Adam has been building walls for the prayer room with the help of many. Another handful of us have been painting the bedrooms so we can get carpet in soon. Floors should start going in soon.

Three people have already moved in with us.... soon to be four. God is doing a quick thing and I truly feel like I am just along for the ride. People keep asking me questions about logistics, and I just answer them "All I know is what I am doing right now. We will cross that bridge when we get there."

It is an adventure. Please keep us in prayer. We need it. But God is so faithful.

No comments: