Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Justice, Ravioli, Chores, & Peace....

Okay, I know the title is wierd, but those were the thoughts I had.
Seeing God's justice has been on our minds. check out bound4life.com. We have been praying for God to end abortion and establish righteousness and justice in our Florida Supreme Court and in the US Supreme Court. We have also been praying for God to awaken the churches to the issue of LIFE.
We had ravioli on Monday night for family dinner. It was good! :) We also had salad and bread. The rolls seem to fly off the plate. They are the frozen kind you stick in the oven.
We assign chores now, and it has been great. The house has been staying pretty clean! :) Which is a great task when there are 7 people in the house.
In the midst of changes and stuff going on, God has given peace. I trust what the Lord has spoken and I will pray until I see it through. I refuse to give up or get discouraged when there is a bump in the road. I will simply pray harder and keep going. I know what we are called to do.

Please continue to pray for us. I know they are working. God is always all that we need.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet!

I did not know that you had a blog for simple house!

I just started one!