Thursday, June 19, 2008

Exceedingly, Abundantly, Above All We Ask or Even Think!

Okay, here's the update.
Because I am going to Justice House of Prayer in DC for next week, I am signing papers to close tomorrow (Friday) and Adam will officially close on the house with the sellers on Monday!!!!
Wuhoo!!!!!

God is so faithful!
On top of it all, a woman who has been helping us with the loan at our bank told us that she had some friends who were giving away a futon bunk bed, and she asked us if we were interested! To which we immediatly answered "Yes!" I think Adam will organize to pick it up next week. It'll be perfect in the guys' room!

Wow. I have no words. Only a smile, and a "wow." Thank you Lord. The joy and excitement inside of me is barely being contained. God is faithful. He never leaves us on our own.

Faith. Followed by God's unending Faithfulness.

Once again, wow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!! Thats so exciting!